Registration and logging in to your account
Creating a new account
To use Trap.NZ you must first create an account. You can do this on our website by following these steps:
- Enter your details in the Create a new account form.
- Click the green "Create new account" button at the bottom of the form.
- Check your email for an email verification message from Trap.NZ. If it doesn't show up within a few minutes, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Open the email and click the green "Verify your Trap.NZ account" button.
- You will be logged in to your Trap.NZ account as a verified member, where you will be able to join an existing project, or create you own project.
For video help click the you tube link here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wslsQpLdKgM
Pre- Authenticated Member
What is a pre-authenticated member?
This is a person who has created a trap.NZ account but has not verified their email account.
To verify your account you will have to access the email address you provided when creating your account and find the email from trap.NZ, here you will find the link you will need to verify your account.
If you can’t find your trap.NZ verification email. They are often in your spam folder.
If you still can't find the verification email or need trap.nz to resend it, please contact us on https://trap.nz/contact
The administration of a project will be unable to assign any installation to pre-authenticated member.
Forgotten your password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset your password.
- Enter your Trap.NZ username or email address
- Complete the CAPTCHA
- Click the "Email new password" button at the bottom of the form
- Check your email for a Reset password email - if it doesn't arrive within a few minutes, check your Junk/Spam folder, as it might have ended up in there.
- Click the link in the email for a one-time login
- Update your password and click "Save", so you can login again in future.
For video help, click the you tube link here https://youtu.be/858a1YOK34I
Editing account details
You can update your Trap.NZ account details, such as your email address, password, username and contact details.
- Log in to Trap.NZ.
- Click on "My Account" on the menu bar.
- Your account details will load.
- Click on "Edit" on the submenu below your username.
- A form will load where you can update whatever account details you want to change.
- Click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the form when you're done.
For video help click the you tube link here https://youtu.be/Z3aPQ0VyEBo