Adding installations on the app
To add an installation to your project:
- Locate where you want to add the installation on the map. You can do this by:
- Using the pan and zoom controls to the desired location on the map, and press the Add button in the bottom right of the screen.
- If you are physically at the installation site, use the GPS button to locate yourself on the map.
- If the location appears wrong, drag the reticule (black crosshairs with red dot in the middle) to the correct spot and press the green tick to confirm (or the red cross to cancel).
- Choose which type of installation to add: Bait Station, Trap or Monitoring Site