Downloading line and installation information
To download the Lines in your project:
- Go to the line overview page (https://trap.nz/view/lines-overview-map)
- Click the small orange "CSV" button below the map and list of lines.
- This will let you download a CSV file containing the line name, colour, and a wkt string describing the line path.
To download the information for the installations in your project
- Visit the overview page for the installation type you want to download.
- Locate the two orange buttons labelled "CSV" and "KML" below the map and table. Each of these is a file type you can download.
- Both of these file types will contain details of the installation along with co-ordinates etc. The CSV is most commonly used, and can be opened in a spreadsheet program such as Microsoft Excel, or Google Sheets. The KML is useful if you want to open the data in ArcGis Explorer or Google Earth.
- The downloaded file will respect your current filters for that overview page. E.g if your results are filtered by a specific line, the CSV file will only contain information about that installation type on that line.