Adding and removing Organisation projects
In order to add or remove projects to an Organisation, you must be both the project's Administrator, and a member of the Organisation.
Adding a project to an Organisation
For each of the projects you want to add to an Organisation:
- Go to the "Edit project" page
- In the "Extra (optional)" section, is a field where you can select which Org(s) you want to add that project to. See the bottom right of the screenshot below, where I'm editing "Demo Project A"
- Select the Org(s) you want this project to belong to from this section
- Click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the page
- This project is now part of the Org you selected
Removing a project from an Organisation
Follow the steps above, and de-select the Org from the "Your Organisations" field that you want to remove your project from. If you want to remove the project from all Orgs, select "None"