An installation can only be deleted if there are no records associated with it.
If you wish to delete an installation which has records associated with it, you have two options. You can either:
- delete all the installation records before deleting the installation, or
- retire the installation (which means it will not be visible in your project, but you can still run reports that include it)
If you wish to delete multiple installations at once, you can do this by bulk editing installations.
To delete an installation:
- Select the installation you wish to delete (you can do this from your main project page or from the "Traps", "Bait stations" or "Monitoring" sections of your project). You should be able to see the name of the installation, and a map of its location.
- Click on the "Edit" button near the top of the page
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the red "Delete" button
- Click the red "Delete" button on the next page to confirm deletion of this installation.