Changing the trap condition to disabled
For traps that require an open or closed status trap.nz has created the disabled condition.
1. Open your project trap page and select Manage trap records
- Select the trap lines you want to disable and select apply
3. Select the traps you want to disable and select the operation modify records - execute
4. Tick the box "trap condition"
5. This will open up a drop-down box where you can choose disabled
6. To reset all the traps repeat the steps above and select ok