How to bulk load tracks and traps from a PC?
Rodney Bethel, a Senior GIS Analyst at Palmerston North City Council, has kindly provided us with a document describing how to bulk load tracks and traps into Trap.NZ.
Table of Contents
- Download DNR Garmin
- DNR Garmin Setup
- Preparing the Shapefile for conversion
- Converting Shapefile Tracks (Lines) into GPX
- Importing GPX Track file into Trap.NZ
- Preparation for “Bulk Loading” Predator Traps into Trap.NZ:
- Trap Preparation
- Create the CSV from DNR Garmin Conversion
- The Trap NZ CSV Template
- Importing CSV Trap file into TRAP NZ
You can read the full document here: